Jeremy (C) Hunt picks the wrong battle

Sponsored Links
Dog flicked through the article, and Dog isn't pretending anything, because Dog knows that this isn't worth a figs shyte, only to someone like yourself who feels he needs to proves something. The truth of the situation, which you'll never accept till hell freezes over, is that JC did the typical politicians trick of trying to get the student vote, and then backtracked on the impression he gave. At no point did I say that he "promised" to write everything off, but that's the only way you have of trying to defend what he did. And if you're so desperate to defend the indefensible, then I'll leave you trying to do that.

Still waiting.
"We send the EU £350 million a week. Let's fund our NHS Instead" - Misdirection bought to you by Vote Leave pre-referendum

"And I don’t see why those that had the historical misfortune to be at university during the £9,000 period should be burdened excessively compared to those that went before or those that come after. I will deal with it.” - Misdirection bought to you by Labour pre-GE

Only idiots believed or trusted the implication of either statement.

Sponsored Links
yes you did

Sorry John, just had a coffee, and whilst I don't particulary like you, I'm going to play straight and appologise for asserting that he promised to write off the debt; but in fairness, that was the implication, even if the word wasn't used. But I can't defend the indefensible, so I'll appologise for now.

yep this student loan caper and corbyn / labour ;)

Tis a wonder he did not hire a red bus to advertise it ??? :)

Sponsored Links
Back