Jeremy (C) Hunt picks the wrong battle

Sponsored Links
you haven't read the papers since June, have you.

Don't watch this, you won't like the ending

It's nice to see how the right-wing press and billionaire tax-dodgers are so terrified of Corbyn.

It's not just them that are afraid of Corbyn; just about every business is, because he's single minded political extremism zeal will happily detroy the economy. Look how he promised to write off the student loans, and that would have amounted to £103bn, then he said that it was just an aspiration.

Sponsored Links
show me the promise you think you heard.

It's because the Rightist are so terrified that they put so much effort into the anti-Corbyn campaign.

Clue: The far-Right press studied the manifesto with great care looking for ammunition. Do you know what it actually said?

For extra credit, look up what Corbyn told NME in that controversial interview just six days before the election.

Then tell me why the right-wing press has invented a false story.

I wasn't asking you. But I expect

he promised to write off the student loans

will be checking to see if he was accurate, or if he has been fed a lie.

I will admit that I already know the answer.

Corbyn asserts that he only said he'd look at what could be done, but if that's the case, then he was even more of a double dealing dog. He backtracked afterwards, and said that he couldn't be expected to promise anything, as he didn't have access to any of the budget figures. I can't say that I'm a great fan of TM, but at least she's trying to do her best (whatever that is) but Corbyn et all are about as inept and pathetic as any politicians I've seen in a long time. You can twist this as mich as you like John, but Corbyns proving to be as devious as any politician can be.

£5 still waiting.

he promised to write off the student loans

here you are. The labour manifesto said:

"HIGHER EDUCATION Labour believes education should be free, and we will restore this principle. No one should be put off educating themselves for lack of money or through fear of debt. There is a real fear that students are being priced out of university education. Last year saw the steepest fall in university applications for 30 years. Since the Conservatives came to power, university tuition fees have been trebled to over £9,000 a year, and maintenance grants have been abolished and replaced with loans. The average student now graduates from university, and starts their working life, with debts of £44,000. Labour will reintroduce maintenance grants for university students, and we will abolish university tuition fees. University tuition is free in many northern European countries, and under a Labour government it will be free here too."

1) Which parts of that do you disagree with?

2) Can you see a promise to write off existing debt?

Poor old johnd thinks the sun shines out off corbyns asshole. :ROFLMAO:

poor old roger rambles meaningless platitudes.

And is irritated at seeing a false story nailed.

Sponsored Links
Back