Jeremy (C) Hunt picks the wrong battle

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Nope, nor dual personality. In fact, I have enough trouble just being me.

Who do you think I might be though

noseall reckons every one has different user names ? tbh I have been looking at some of his posts & I am almost certain that Noseall

is a Russian ;)

(yep :))

Last edited:
Noesall pretty straight forward; we may have differing views, but you know where you stand with him. Unlike some here, he's got no need for a dual identity.

He could be driven there, get a charter flight , boat up the coast, or reserve a seat. Or do you see him as an indecisive person ?
I'm guessing the point he was making was of those who rely upon train travel.

Promised the earth.
Charged the earth.
End up with Shi t.

He could be driven there, get a charter flight , boat up the coast, or reserve a seat.

Ah, you mean in the same way that some rich people are happy to see public services collapse, because they don't use them.

Not an admirable characteristic in a leading politician.

I doubt if rich people even bother to think about such things, they've got more important things to do. It's the chip on the shoulder left wingers that always scowl at those better of than themselves, that think like that.

Not an admirable characteristic in a leading politician.

You're right, definitely not an admirable characteristic in Corbyn.

Noesall pretty straight forward; we may have differing views, but you know where you stand with him. Unlike some here, he's got no need for a dual identity.

he asked ?or suggested u had one :)

and u are straight forward & straight ;)

Well , all I can say is , Jeremy Corbyn should sack his PA's for not reserving a bloody seat in the first instance (or was this not a planned journey?.. Or was it a planned journey knowing full well he could make a political argument out of it??) Offered a free upgrade to a first class compartment with a guaranteed seat?? How many other passengers were offered this? (surely not any of them from the later footage) So Jezza is a special case? I think not. If he chooses to ride in the cattle compartments, he should expect to be treated like cattle . Get a grip Jeremy, you're no more special than the rest of us .. In fact you're a bit of a tw@t for not taking the free upgrade offered.

Well , all I can say is , Jeremy Corbyn should sack his PA's for not reserving a bloody seat in the first instance (or was this not a planned journey?.. Or was it a planned journey knowing full well he could make a political argument out of it??) Offered a free upgrade to a first class compartment with a guaranteed seat?? How many other passengers were offered this? (surely not any of them from the later footage) So Jezza is a special case? I think not. If he chooses to ride in the cattle compartments, he should expect to be treated like cattle . Get a grip Jeremy, you're no more special than the rest of us .. In fact you're a bit of a tw@t for not taking the free upgrade offered.

I think your post sums up perfectly and succinctly the things that are wrong with certain train routes. And you are that thick you won't see the irony of it.

Good post Judith.(y)

I think your post sums up perfectly and succinctly the things that are wrong with certain train routes. And you are that thick you won't see the irony of it.

Good post Judith.(y)
I travelled to Edinburgh many years ago by train, to attend a nursing conference. Got on the train in Nottingham only to find there were no seats available. Had I been offered a free upgrade to 1st class (where seats were available) I wouldn't have passed it up. This train seat stunt, by Corbyn, was nothing but a failing politician, trying his hardest to score points.

Sponsored Links
Back