Odds Joined 11 Nov 2020 Messages 18,169 Reaction score 3,139 Location Middle Earth Country 25 Jul 2026 #62 The singer doesn't have the raw power of Grace Slick but don't hold that against her. Nobody else does, either. A dreamy version of a Sixties classic.
The singer doesn't have the raw power of Grace Slick but don't hold that against her. Nobody else does, either. A dreamy version of a Sixties classic.
B blup Joined 5 Nov 2007 Messages 16,056 Reaction score 3,424 Country Yesterday at 7:53 PM #63 Babe I’m gonna leave you was originally a folk song written by Anne Bredon in the 1950’s and first recorded by Joan Baez, so I suppose Led Zep’s version is kind of a cover. I’m getting used to Joan’s voice…. And here’s the classic
Babe I’m gonna leave you was originally a folk song written by Anne Bredon in the 1950’s and first recorded by Joan Baez, so I suppose Led Zep’s version is kind of a cover. I’m getting used to Joan’s voice…. And here’s the classic
warey4life Joined 26 Oct 2025 Messages 1,714 Reaction score 423 Location Devon Country Yesterday at 9:31 PM #64 My daughter won tickets to see these nutters. I had never heard of them, but glad I went, they are unique. I'm going to see them again in March. This is Indigo Dust buy Henge, one of their less weird songs:
My daughter won tickets to see these nutters. I had never heard of them, but glad I went, they are unique. I'm going to see them again in March. This is Indigo Dust buy Henge, one of their less weird songs:
Odds Joined 11 Nov 2020 Messages 18,169 Reaction score 3,139 Location Middle Earth Country 43 minutes ago #65 warey4life said: My daughter won tickets to see these nutters. I had never heard of them, but glad I went, they are unique. I'm going to see them again in March. This is Indigo Dust buy Henge, one of their less weird songs: Click to expand... Filmed in Treak Cliff Cavern! A special place to visit should you get the opportunity. Go see Blue John. He rocks.
warey4life said: My daughter won tickets to see these nutters. I had never heard of them, but glad I went, they are unique. I'm going to see them again in March. This is Indigo Dust buy Henge, one of their less weird songs: Click to expand... Filmed in Treak Cliff Cavern! A special place to visit should you get the opportunity. Go see Blue John. He rocks.