My boots are loosing their sole!

The cheap ebay ones are stolen, fake or both.
They're just cheap boots, probably costs next to nothing to make them in a sweatshop in the far east, also maybe a bit of a clearance as there's only one size left

Sponsored Links
Well blow me down, I was out doing some strimming today in my old crappy work boots and low and behold I noticed the sole falling off one of them, within about half an hour the other one was exactly the same, needless to say they've gone in the bin but absolutely bizarre they both decided to fall apart together.

You could just have pretended they were hobnails or segs, you know. I'm surprised you didn't feel the need to grow a dwarven beard and carry an axe. Oh, and real men don't drink lager...
I'm still a young lad though... may be i'll migrate to the real ales when I get old and grumpy.

I had a pair of really comfortable ones did that. I bolted them back together!

M5 countersunk machine screws, the counter sunk went under the inner sole so couldn't feel them with my toes.
(y) I might have to give that a go one day.

What really knackers boot soles is working on your knees or haunches all the time.
I completely agree, I've hand many pairs split or come apart alongside the ball of my foot where they have to flex. There went without warning though.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back