My cat.....The end of the road.

I love cats have got 2 at home Jones & squeak & another cat that lives at the office a stray from some were ? you become very attached to these animals , so I am sorry to hear of your loss !!

My mother who lives in Austria is also a great cat lover 2 of hers died recently & she was quite distraught over it !

Some years ago she was over here on holiday & I asked her to ring my vet & arrange for hin to look at one of my cats he had something wrong with his paws !
My mother being foreign cannot sound her P's in english it comes out as a B , so for example if your name was Peter she would sound it as Beeter !

Well when she rang the vet , the fact that she cant sound her P's , germanic accent , & on the phone the vet thought she was asking him to look at the cats balls , vet thought it was strange term to use when ringing the vet but hey ho each to there own , any way they have records & he had been neutered , so he said to my mother , but he has not got any madam , my mother to vet don't be ridicolous what do you think I am looking at now , vet I don't know madam & so it went on :)

Sponsored Links
God bless them.

What is a Cat?

1. Cats do what they want.
2. They rarely listen to you.
3. They're totally unpredictable.
4. They whine when they are not happy.
5. When you want to play, they want to be alone.
6. When you want to be alone, they want to play.
7. They expect you to cater to their every whim.
8. They're moody.
9. They leave hair everywhere.
10. They drive you nuts and cost an arm and a leg.

Conclusion: Cats are tiny women in little fur coats.

We laid her to rest yesterday in the garden. I put my DIY skills to good use and made her a little coffin out of plywood with a screw down lid.

We had a toast to her and thanked her for the good times and my kids made her a couple of plaques. She now has pride of place in our garden complete with her food bowl as she was a greedy thing!:D

Nice to know that most of you are as soft as me when it comes to pets.

Thanks for reading. :D

Just for the record if anyone reads this in the future and has a similar dilemma over whether to bury or cremate.

Pet crematoriums work to the same standards as a human one. You can request an individual cremation and your wishes will be respected. The ashes you receive back will be your animals and theirs alone.

The service costs a little more but worth it for a loved family pet.

Sponsored Links
Just been reading post in General Discussion about racisiam,Read this post, and thought how refreshing,this is what makes England great,We are having a discussion about a cat that has been loved and cared for all these years,
Bury it in the garden under your favorite tree or shrub,over the years we have done the same for our pets, my Son who has depression problems finds it a great comfort to know they are buried close bye.

I've just adopted a cat, so I understand how you must be feeling.

I think if I were you I would cremate him.

Back