MY EYE BALL HAS TO COME OUT.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This is no joke folks i bought my self a free eye ball test coupon off the ebay for 70p including postage, and made the appointment, she used all the latest equipment, and said you have a big nasty shadow on the back of your eyeball and whent out the room came back in and said i have just spoken to the specilist at the hospital and he wants yea there 9am tomorrow, i got there and had more tests, and he says after long consideration that my eye has to come out.

Sponsored Links
images

you will want one then

breezer said:
images

you will want one then

Its Looking that way breezer im right in the dumps tonight maybe i will see things a bit different tomorrow.

Sponsored Links
you dont lose much vision, but a lot of depth of field.

if for 1 minute i beleived you i would tell you a true story about my aunt who did have her eye taken out

I've always wondered what sort of messages the brain must be receiving from patients whilst their eyeballs are resting on their cheeks must be really weird lying back whilst looking down. :)

breezer said:
you dont lose much vision, but a lot of depth of field.

if for 1 minute i beleived you i would tell you a true story about my aunt who did have her eye taken out

Breezer its true this no joke would i loose my driving licence

well since its you...............

my late auntie had it done (forgot why, bit too late to ask now)
anywy they numb the area and .....(no i am not saying how but they take out the eye, and no there is no spoon involved)

she said it was weird becuse the eye that is staying put, is looking which ever way, and the other one is looking up, and its not you moving it.

they "clamp your head" so you can not move, as if you break the optic nerve you are blind

as you said they rest it on your cheek, dust dont sneeze

You could always put an arrow in the empty socket and tell people that you're the direct descendant of Harold II.

Look at it this way BOB, next time the Taxman comes looking for you, you can keep an eye out for him. ;)

Sponsored Links
Back