My sexy DB's.. (Even if I do say so myself..)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I know there isn't loads of cables in here but I like them all the same.. Definitly worth spending a bit longer and doing a smart job than lashing it together and then riding off on your horse.. :D

P1000392.jpg

P1000393.jpg

P1000394.jpg

P1000395.jpg

P1000390.jpg

Oh and this is my best one... :D

IMAGE_100.jpg

And this little beauty 240mm...

pallphoto2.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

Sponsored Links
where is the local isolator for that large 3 phase plug?

why the brown tape on the already brown cable? seems kind of redundant?

What is the large 3 phase feed with the RCD for? The outgoing wires look bigger than the feed.
Why the twin and earth in trunking as opposed to conduit singles?

Sponsored Links
How is the large SWA held to the cable tray?
Agree with lec, M6 brass bolts are nicer than roofing bolts for banjos.

Not just nicer....

The NIC will give you a non compliance for using galvanised bolts - brass or zinc.

That doesnt look like a 240mm to me either :confused: Brass hex nut on that though ;)

Just as well I have always use brass! Maybe it is OTT but I always run an earth from the brass nut for each banjo to the earth bar for each circuit as opposed to daisychaining.

In the first pic should there not be a banjo or pirhana nut on the incoming cable?

There is a banjo on the outside of the board. You can see the bolt above the gland.

What rating is the TP MCB with the earth fault module? Whats it feeding?

Yes - there are some circumstances where a galv roofing bolt won't carry the prospective fault current from the armour.....

This board supplies just the lighting for just one room on the site I'm working on at the moment. :eek:

NBTpanelboard.jpg

NBTlightingsupply.jpg

185.0mm² parallel supply :D

Just about enough for downlights in a 25-30' through-lounge in a suburban semi....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back