My shed with a round (hobbit) door

Today was a productive day! Managed to get my tiles on. The spacing seems OK (had to move two battens) I'm going to cut some tiles at the back, angle grinder with a diamond blade?

No grass im afraid!

Ridge tiles tomorrow hopefully. Apparently you just sort of cement them down.
I'll give it a go.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
It'll be next week now, have to lay a driveway for my grandma!

OMG! I can't wait to see the driveway, will it be a yellow brick road? Or will it be very decorative with a theme? lol

if you do the work yourself you can cut down the costs significantly, but that's a decent spec living space, @MR M - DT nice shed if you can call it a shed, be nice to see it finished and what the costs were. You doing all the work yourself?

@secureiam Yeah im doing all the work myself. With a little help from my Dad and the occasional help from mates.

Looking good - btw it's best to not lean the scaffolding tower bits on the fence - it looks knackered enough and you'll be replacing that soon too :)

When your finished I'm sure there will be a TV show interested in it, they like quirky sheds.

Very impressed.
What will you be doing with the walls?

Looking good - btw it's best to not lean the scaffolding tower bits on the fence - it looks knackered enough and you'll be replacing that soon too :)

When your finished I'm sure there will be a TV show interested in it, they like quirky sheds.

Yeah the fences are all very 'tired'! They were well gone before I moved in. Another thing on the list!

A few people have mentioned TV shows, but apart from the door its a fairly boring shed I guess, I don't think they'll be interested. Maybe when ive finished everything.

Very impressed.
What will you be doing with the walls?
Thanks. I have to say very relieved the door fits and the hinges take the weight. Months of planning, measuring, lots of concrete!

The brickwork isn't too special. I'm no bricky! I'm thinking I'll either clad it or get it rendered.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back