My Tits are back!

Amazing how it leaves and returns each day within a few minutes of each other, I never knew they could tell the time (y)

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Finally got the ladders out, took the front off and cleared the old nest out of my box. All ready for this years tenants or if I’m really lucky, an air b&b'er!

9C46FD70-7BEA-493F-A1E1-931768F4458C.jpeg
E36A3547-DD2B-4A36-A95C-2EBB58330816.jpeg

Do you still have your tenant?
Yes. He’s not missed a day since his break around the time of the fireworks. I’m hoping he’s going to bring a bird back to the gaff soon.
(I’m assuming it’s a he)
And you?

This is a screenshot of his comings and goings over the past few days.

Screenshot_20230211-121325_Tapo.jpg
I only keep the messages relating to when he leaves the box in the morning and when he returns at night. Sometimes, he pops back in during the day, has a look around, then leaves again As can be seen on Thursday.

I should have a set up in my mums shed. I found this in there this morning. Left from last year obviously - Robin or Wren maybe?

B05D8F97-08D2-4D92-9447-6DB1FDD3F96E.jpeg

My wee tit didn't come home to roost tonight. That's the first time for months.

A night on the tiles maybe?

My camera birdbox is working intermittently at the moment. I've got it in bits in my kitchen at the trying to reset it all up but I’ve lost the instructions.

I got a new router a couple of weeks ago and I had to get the camera out of the box to press the reset button so that I could connect it to the new router

I got a new router a couple of weeks ago and I had to get the camera out of the box to press the reset button so that I could connect it to the new router
Tried that. Found some instructions on the 'net but when I try to connect using the default password (1234567890) it tells me it’s wrong. I may have to get on to the manufacturer next week.

The dirty little stopout did the flight of shame and came home at 7:15 this morning, he stayed for 2 minutes and was away again.
Maybe he stayed the night with a bird?

Sponsored Links
Back