My Tits are back!

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No, they just pass through on their nightly rounds. If they did crap in my garden, I’d know about it because our Spaniel would definitely roll in it!

Are they a pest? The Foxes?

Ive already have to deal with a stray cat sitting on all our plants.

Are they a pest? The Foxes?
Once, many years ago before we had the dog, one savaged our elderly cat and it went into shock - I remember it clearly as I saw it happen when I got up for a wee in the early hours the morning after my 40th birthday. I ran downstairs stark bolluk naked and managed to chase it off - it would have definitely killed her if I hadn’t have seen it. I had to run her straight to an emergency vet at 6.00 in the morning for treatment. The garden was covered with cat fur - you could have literally stuffed a cushion with it. Maybe it’s the scent of the dog our stops them lingering? She has chased them off before now.

Just on that - I've never seen a stray dog, sure the od stray cat I am sure is some neighbours who just wanders around but never a stray dog.

Wait on, you sleep naked? Or was this a comedy sketch where your clothes got snagged on something and ripped them off?

Just on that - I've never seen a stray dog, sure the od stray cat I am sure is some neighbours who just wanders around but never a stray dog.

Wait on, you sleep naked? Or was this a comedy sketch where your clothes got snagged on something and ripped them off?
Are you sure you posted that in the right topic?
Forget that, somehow I managed to miss about ten posts. :oops:

Last edited:
I've just had a Blue Tit check out my camera box. Now that the days are starting to stretch, they'll be looking for good nesting sites, I hope it comes back.

I've just had a Blue Tit check out my camera box. Now that the days are starting to stretch, they'll be looking for good nesting sites, I hope it comes back.
I’ll have to put mine back up. I removed and dismantled it to get the camera out to mount it on the Robin's bird box nest. I think the camera has had it so I’ll just be content to play a helping hand for the nesting this year.

It's back.
20240201_095304.jpg

I’ll have to put mine back up. I removed and dismantled it to get the camera out to mount it on the Robin's bird box nest. I think the camera has had it so I’ll just be content to play a helping hand for the nesting this year.
Possible good news. I reassembled the bird box and I thought I’d remove the camera from where it was mounted on the Robins nest box. Out of curiosity I connected it up to a power source, clicked on the app on my iPad …..and it worked! I've just finished refitting the camera and light into the box, still working, and I’ll fix it up on the house tomorrow. I’m thinking it may be the WiFi range. In the garden, I’m getting just one bar signal strength but in the hall (where the router is) I’m getting full strength. I may have to mess about with the WiFi or get a signal extender when I fit it up as it’s on the back of the house opposite and above the router which is at the front of the house and has three walls and a floor between them but it’s working perfect at the moment.

IMG_0873.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back