Nagy

Sponsored Links
The US outbreak should be (and will come to be) known as the Trump virus or Trump plague. Dumb Republicans.

Only by people so blinkered by their hatred of trump. I'm not a fan of trump but I can acknowledge his successes.

...... but "did not act swiftly enough to control its spread." And "minimised, ignored or denied the danger."

Which, if the opposite was the case, would have done little to nothing for the pandemic that was spreading across much of the rest of the world.

Unless you believe the Trump administration was / is / should be omnipotent.

Sponsored Links
You think this pandemic was made by the Chinese government.

Unless you believe the Chinese administration was / is / should be omnipotent.

You think this pandemic was made by the Chinese government.

Unless you believe the Chinese administration was / is / should be omnipotent.

Clearly the heat has got to you, given the nonsense you're mashing into your keyboard.

You dont need to be omnipotent to start a pandemic.
It would be a good thing though, in order to stop one.

diseases crop up, from time to time. Plagues and epidemics occur, from time to time.

it might be comforting to a xenophobe to blame foreigners, but it doesn't actually help.

"Be prepared," as the saying goes.

Ripping up and dismantling a preparedness plan was an act of criminal folly.

"oh my gosh, what caused this disaster to be so terrible?"

I went fishing in the Atlantic off Mexico, in a boat that I'd guess was no more than 40ft long (most likely less).
Four hours of the engine groaning, with us alternating between looking down into the trough between two big swells, and the sky.

I wasn't physically sick, but I have never felt so ill in my life ; if I had had a gun to hand, I'd have seriously considered using it.....

What made it worse, if that could have been possible, was the thought of at least another four hours to get back.
If you think you will suffer from sea sickness, a good tip is to eat a jar of strawberry jam before you set off.

Sponsored Links
Back