Delroy the Spark

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If you liked Thomas Nagy's videos on YouTube, chances are you will like Delroy the Spark, also on YouTube.

Delroy is an experienced and entertaining electrician. His videos are worth watching - though you may cringe at the extractor fan hole in the bathroom being drilled.

Sponsored Links
I said to myself before they started drilling, where's the Catnic?

Thought taking cables under joists was frowned upon?
And contemplating using 3 core flex for the fan?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I said to myself before they started drilling, where's the Catnic?

Thought taking cables under joists was frowned upon?
And contemplating using 3 core flex for the fan?

Taking cables under joists not a good idea, especially as these bathroom jobs tend to have shower curtain rails fixed to the ceiling.

Still, no cable zones on ceilings so what the hell.

Lot of use with the marker pen, not advisable from emulsioning point of view.

Sound quality a bit duff, but why have the lighting joint outside the bathroom over the door in a seperate double box, when all that could have gone to the adjacent fan switch?

These videos are still coming in thick and fast. The latest features some new outdoor lighting, being fed with FP200 cable, presumably in an attempt to pretend it's pyro.

Does his son ever do anything??

I've been enjoying a few of his while I've been ill, i like that they're more real, ii alway feel Thomas ns are a bit over polished

I've been enjoying a few of his while I've been ill, i like that they're more real, ii alway feel Thomas ns are a bit over polished

Over polished and lots of stuff not up to regs.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back