nail gun question

Sponsored Links
surely that depends on make of nail gun, what does the instructions say?

Yes, and with that in mind use exactly what it says. nail .... gun ... the clue to the potentail damage is in the name.

Sponsored Links
Don't try to use 16g. I'm pretty sure that these are bigger brads and you will damage the firing pin trying to force them through an 18g pinner.

cheers petewood that was the kind ov answer i was lookin for ;) does`nt say anythin in the manual about using diffrent ge brads so thought i might as well ask.

it probably doesnt say anything about other size of brads because you cant use any othe size :cry:

i bought 16g by mistake for my 18g nailer, however i found you couldnt close the slider that holds them in as the heads are slightly thicker, so no!

kevplumb said:
what damage can you do with a name like eddie m oh yaeh !!!!! :LOL:

Eddie M , Nail Gun, Full Fuel Cell...... Reg Prescott, isn't it :?: aren't they :?: you know, Marvellous :!:

.. sad.

That's gotta hurt !!

nailgun.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back