Name and shame builder!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone I'm new so bare with me, my friend has had this appalling mess made of her house by this con artist builder, he's only a plasterer by trade and not a very good one either, he claimed he could do extension and loft converstions and would get the appropiate tradesmen in for anything he could'nt turns out these so called tradesmen were junky mates of his, he has also used my friends mom's debit card details to buy tools for himself (the police are involved with this) thing is this a***hole is still conning people and going round passing himself off as a builder and ripping poor unsuspecting people off, the trading standards are totally useless the police say they can't do nothing about the bad workmanship only the card fraud, it's so frustrating as it seems he can just go on and do this again without anything curbing him, he's ripped my friend and her mom off for thousands they are devestated.

Any idea's how this sh** can be stopped?

Sponsored Links
Follow simple rules when 'hiring' any trade or builder:
get quotes from several
get friends/family to recommend trusted companies to you

don't fool yourself to get proper work done for a pittance (in the end you'll pay twice as much, or more as seems to be the case here)

That'll stop them.

millymoo

You need legal advice, which this forum can not give.

I have already deleted previous “abusive comments” made others and your self.

This topic is going nowhere, so I have locked it.

I can only suggest that as I first mentioned you seek legal advice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back