napit desktop - problem logging in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone else use the desktop?
have no end of problems with logging in to this service. can spend forever trying to get the desktop to load even though i've used it several hundred times!
does anyone know why it won't log in, then it will, then it won't again!

Sponsored Links
Dunno. I did have trial version but deleted it after about 5 minutes as it seemed to be a pile of poo.

If NAPIT can't or won't fix it, get your money back under the Sale of Goods Act.

its not fantastic i agree, it does take a while to get your head around how it works, once i can get it to open then i can do a whole house (10 circuits) in around 1/2 an hour!. but I haven't found anything better at the moment without spending £££££s if i could get a reasonable priced fillable form for periodics, small works etc that i can also add my own logo to i would.

update:
a guy from Napit emailed me on Sunday! told me how to check settings, in 5 minutes had the problem fixed! so very happy with the service from them.

Sponsored Links
TBF they have great customer / member support. Don't use their desk top myself, but have been tempted. Do you really rate it Kev?

takes a bit of getting used to but having worked out the gremlins i find it fair to use. but have nothing else to compare it to except writing it out by hand!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back