NAPIT forum windup?

Sponsored Links
It might have been a NAPIT member asking the question seriously...

What the hell has shotgun got to do with this thread?

What is with your vendetta against mst?

He is also a member of this forum, and posts as mst.

Sponsored Links
Just seen this thread. I'm with napit and am just going to check out the forum now......

Yep...seems it's all about the advice given on this thread:
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=143534&sid=a317e269bee72fcaac0220de23f19194

...but I can't be bothered reading through it all.
Personally I get great advice off both forums so it's a shame we've got a handbags situation at the moment. It would probably help if you could all actually see what each other was writing instead of it being one-way.
Hey-ho. It'll blow over.

they come from that forum to this forum to have a go and be little people.
gulliver1.jpg

Yep...seems it's all about the advice given on this thread:
//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=143534&sid=a317e269bee72fcaac0220de23f19194[/QUOTE]
Is this summary correct:

OP asks how to connect 2 tails to a SP Henley.

OP is told he's got a SP one, so he needs 2, or a DP one.

OP's competence is also questioned, given what he asked.

When it emerges that OP is planning to work on a commercial basis in a block of flats he is advised not to.

OP takes the advice and doesn't go ahead.

shotgun is a member of napit ask him. by the way he is mst on the napit forum

As said in a previous post, and to make it clear to those who matter on this forum (BAS,RF) i can assure you that Shotgun is not MST.

Dont know why Devspark keeps having a pop at me.

I am MST on this forum and the NAPIT forum.

I'm not convinced that this is genuine....
Strangely, I believe that one - see the poster's other posts. I expect they're just new to forums.

Then someone needs to explain to him, in a way that he'll accept and not take as a patronising and/or job-protection attitude, that he cannot rewire his house.

Well, go on then, heres your big chance to do some thing constructive.

But then I suppose it would be impossible for you not be patronising
No, it wouldn't, but given what I did post already in that topic he might well not accept what I say.

and job protectionist. :)
¿Que?

Its great though because you are such easy meat for a wind up - did you ring the guy from the BS re contactors used as isolators - you did - didnt cha - come on admit it! What did they say. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
No, I didn't.

Why are you so interested to find out if I did?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back