Navalny dead.

What are your thoughts on why the "3-day special operation" is getting on for 800 days, now?
Maybe too many plumbers in his army.
I phoned a plumber last April to get a tank (a water tank)in the roof space removed, he came and looked at it and said he would be back in a few days, he started texting me saying he was waiting for the right type of tank to arrive.
He kept making a whole series of excuses and I lost interest, didn't hear from him for a while and he phoned me in November saying he could come and replace the tank.
I didn't reply and blocked his number.

Sponsored Links
And the UK government has just created the Department of Lying - woss ya point?
You are trying to reduce it to a binary argument, either for childish point scoring or you know no better.

most things in life have a scale.

If you want to argue Russia, a country run by a brutal dictator and a Western country like U.K. have equivalence, go ahead be my guest but I shan’t be wasting time with such nonsense

No need to climb on your high horse.

or shall we debate the veracity of our current incumbents in Downing Street?

Sponsored Links
or shall we debate the veracity of our current incumbents in Downing Street?
as far as Im aware of the bunch of dishonest liars in Downing street now, dont have their opponents killed, or anybody who criticises them thrown in jail.

If you want to put forward an argument that there is equivalence between Russia and UK in terms of propaganda and lies, go ahead

as far as Im aware of the bunch of dishonest liars in Downing street now, dont have their opponents killed, or anybody who criticises them thrown in jail.

If you want to put forward an argument that there is equivalence between Russia and UK in terms of propaganda and lies, go ahead
I'm not. The point was made about trusting government information. I don't trust the Tories, do you?

What scale is that: The Johnson Scale?
I wouldn't trust him with my packed lunch, but I think his political opponents are allowed to stand up against him.

The right wing here use media as their weapon. Standing near Windows is still relatively safe

I wouldn't trust him with my packed lunch, but I think his political opponents are allowed to stand up against him.

The right wing here use media as their weapon. Standing near Windows is still relatively safe
Plenty of ways to shut down opposition as Remainers are well aware.

Not disagreeing.

Just saying it's a different level
Right. But it's also a different political culture.
Trying to instil democracy in Russia during the 90s became chaotic and ended up with Oligarchs ruling the Kremlin through cash donations, lobbying and corruption...a charge laid at the door of the first Ukrainian president. We wang on about our democracy, criticise the corruption, vote one lot out, then vote another in while the curruption lies at the bottom of the cess pit, Drain the swamp! sez Trump, only to take a giant sh!t in the pool when he gets into Power.

Us being wrong doesn't make them right, and vise versa.

Different levels of. .......whatever you want to call it

Sponsored Links
Back