Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every need...to point out your rudeness,to give you an opportunity for reflection and enlightenment and curb your rudeness.Otherwise you stay blissfully arrogant and unaware of your deviant behaviour.
And you are totally innocent of such behaviour? Do me a favour. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You very rarely address the topic. Your comments are invariably limited to criticising other posters.
Your comments do not curb others criticism of you, they initiate them.
Your comments always started by you, reduce the thread to a series of tit for tat comments.

Sponsored Links
You very rarely address the topic. Your comments are invariably limited to criticising other posters.
Your comments do not curb others criticism of you, they initiate them.
Your comments always started by you, reduce the thread to a series of tit for tat comments.
I will not conform to your rules Razzler...You do not set them...Any part of any post you submit is open to my reply...not the portion decide!

Take, for instance, your only comments in this thread:
Is there ANY need to be pompous and overbearing at every opportunity?Can you not just stick to stating your view?..

Every need...to point out your rudeness,to give you an opportunity for reflection and enlightenment and curb your rudeness.Otherwise you stay blissfully arrogant and unaware of your deviant behaviour.Bit like telling off little jonny in the classroom...in the hope of stopping him growing into a twāt, for his own sake.

Of course I am not...And thankyou for pointing it out, often...Roberto.
Absolutely none of them in any way remotely connected to the subject matter, purely criticising another.
That is all you ever do. Is it because you are incapable of contributing to the debate?

Sponsored Links
I will not conform to your rules Razzler...You do not set them...Any part of any post you submit is open to my reply...not the portion decide!
They're not my rules, they're the rules of the forum, but you ignore them and get away with it.

1) This is a friendly site and we ask that everyone is treated with respect! :D

2) Abusive or unhelpful posts are not welcome on this site and are always removed!

Read more: https://www.diynot.com/diy/threads/forum-rules-general-info.19448/#ixzz6ocLvBAUu

Your comments are invariably unhelpful and abusive.

Take, for instance, your only comments in this thread:

Absolutely none of them in any way remotely connected to the subject matter, purely criticising another.
That is all you ever do. Is it because you are incapable of contributing to the debate?
You have form Razzler...Lots of it...get over yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back