Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course you don't. It does not suit your narrative.

Fact: Bozza blurted out that NZ-R was teaching journalists rather than say she was simply on holiday. What a cock. Added another year to her sentence.

a cock we can agree on as for the rest of yer fantasy to suit yer narrative

nonsense

interesting to see u don’t criticise
Iran :confused::confused:

why is that nose all :?:

Sponsored Links
interesting to see u don’t criticise
Iran
I think they, as a ruling body, are a bunch of nutcase muppets. I despise all that they stand for.

Unfortunately for NZ-R we had an equally stupid Foreign Secretary fighting her case.

I think they, as a ruling body, are a bunch of nutcase muppets. I despise all that they stand for.

Unfortunately for NZ-R we had an equally stupid Foreign Secretary fighting her case.

Stupid well hmmmm yes ish
Equally stupid as the mad mullahs
Nah
They are in a league of there own
There will be a reckoning with these fruit cakes sooner rather than later

as merkel and others said they cannot be allowed to acquire the bomb

Sponsored Links
Dominic Rabb Hasn't helped. He today demanded that the Iranians release her. If something is going to put their back up.... thats it... Just keep stoom they are calling the shots and they don't need a stuck up Englishman butting in.

Boris may have got it wrong but he tried
Like hell he did.
The chief diplomat to the UK has endless resources at his disposal - secretaries, researchers, speechwriters, experts, economists all the latest news and intelligence etc.
The stupid bumbling fat blond **** just marched up to the very public podium and condemned NZ-R to 5 years in prison.

What a fooking ****. I'd rather have a mad mullah as my defence thanks.:(

Elect an incompetent buffoon, get an incompetent Buffoon.

Elect an incompetent buffoon, get an incompetent Buffoon.

I remember the competition at the last election.. :ROFLMAO: Boris would have got elected with his Willy hanging out..... and he'll do it again up against Wet flannel Kier

I believe you have argued on several occasions for them to be nuked.
No better motive for them to acquire nuclear weapons than that.

yep nuke em before they can nuke some one else first

Israel will be the country to watch on the caper ;) they will not allow the Iranians to acquire the bomb ?

Europe will do nowt all ***s and wind

the mad mullahs need to sort out there Swiss bank accounts or French bank accounts ? And keep there cases packed and there plimsolls handy

and there private jets on stand bye for a quick flight to
France they will give sanctuary to the scoundrels

Of course no one is party to the discussions that have been going on in private over this Radcliffe caper

afaik Iran want some money back that was frozen in an account years ago ???? Due to sanctions or some such caper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back