Need a new Combi asap :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ok So the Combi boiler in my flat has given up the Ghost and the Landlord has said if i can get a decent quote then he will let me choose the fitter/boiler so my main question is Does anyone no a reliable decent fitter in surrey Reigate area who could do the work straight away at a good price
i know probably dreaming but hey you can hope the current Boiler is a FER Hawk 2 Guessing about 10 - 13 years old landlord says 10 so addin three for luck running 8 rads and doing baths and hot water for dishes Will need a Wireless room stat if possible.

Also unsure of connection dia to gas main is it the outside dia of the pipe you need if so can measure any help appreciated

Thanks in advance Ed

Sponsored Links
Look at the Broag 35C high specced, great value, 5 year guarantee (great for landlord) and you will not be disappointed. A few current threads mention it.

Look at the Broag 35C high specced, great value, 5 year guarantee (great for landlord) and you will not be disappointed. A few current threads mention it.
The tenants in my neck of the woods can put any sticker they like on their Heatline vizo 24 B&Q special :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Ok What Do people Think of the Gloworm ultracom cxi 30 is this a good boiler or not it seems very good for the money and how much should i be looking at to install this beasty if i get it myself ? pls help

Sponsored Links
BB
Look at the Broag 35C high specced

They cant be much good if the only one they make is a 35C.

Oh I forgot you ain't got any more brochures, yet.

unfortunately since, you BB, found their colorful brochure, your constant pathetic babbling does no credit to Broag.

The sooner you get the right medication the better.

EddBunsell

From an installers point of view, the Remeha boiler is very good.

As for BB hes on day release from a mental hospital. so be careful what he says.

So you choose the fitter/boiler....what happens if it all goes wrong? The landlord will blame you and you'll have agro with your deposit. Leave it up to the landlord..it's his responsibilty and property.

To water systems. Just wondering why, in your signiture at the bottom of your posts , you highlight certain facts except the main one. That being competency.It could be misleading to certain members of the public and to me is, very unprossianal.

To water systems. Just wondering why, in your signiture at the bottom of your posts , you highlight certain facts except the main one. That being competency.It could be misleading to certain members of the public and to me is, very unprossianal.

I am only interested in facts not warped views.

Ok not going to get into whole arrangement but lets just say the lack of security deposit prevents the possibility of problems also any ideas on the fitting costs what prices should i be expecting to pay

I agree, and with BB too, the Remeha is a great boiler and way above some others.

I thought that Water Systems had been banned from this site?

Its seems that the Mods are getting lazy!

Tony

I have been here for four years - it says so. Reading this forum, the one who gives the most missadvice is you, and many agree with this. I would have you banned immediately. The mods should be onto the likes of you.

What about the Baxi Duotech 28 or 40HE?

I know people are fairly quick to slate Baxi, but my father has a lot of properties he rents out, I would say between 5 and 10 have a Duotech 28HE fitted. Both him and myself have the 40HE versions.

As far as I am aware we have had no faults, bar a fault with a filling loop which Baxi are aware of, they replaced it the day after the fault was logged anyhow. Mine has certianly never given me any trouble anyhow.

Depends what you are going for, but the average landlord isnt going to pay for the likes of a Broag for his rented hovel.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back