Need new replacent (light switch like pic) (Ed.)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
From where can i get one of this?

Attachments

• IMG-20240514-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20240514-WA0003.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 49
Sponsored Links
Screwfix might stock them, other than that, try an electrical wholesaler, in particular City Electrical.

Take the broken cover with you, as a sample - leave the actual switches in place.

Sponsored Links
I cant find a new front, i dont really need all grid but if its necesary i will buy it. But i cant find one similar

Does it need to look exactly the same?

Available with the switch text you need

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
I cant find a new front, i dont really need all grid but if its necesary i will buy it. But i cant find one similar

That looks like MEM SPECTRA to me probably 20-25 years old, its been discontinued, it looks like these people have new old stock 3 gang cover plates for it: https://www.radwell.co.uk/Buy/EATON CORPORATION/MEM/M803 at a slight premium, but TBH changing the whole grid arrangement is not going to be cheaper and if you are not confident doing that then its probably a valid option

you could also change it for a 4 gang switch and only use 3 of those switches (or even use that extra switch for something else, if appropriate)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back