need some lighting inspiration for my 'shezebo' please....

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
ive built myself this in my garden......

wqlSryK.jpg

ive got some disabled electrics to it from an old greenhouse that used to be there so i can wire in a weatherproof socket, but im thinking id also like to get some lighting to it for late barbies/ social evenings etc. dont mind if the lighting is fed from that socket or its own lighting spur, but i just cant think of anything inspiring to do.

ideally itd be soft white light, nothing dazzling or fancy, but id like it to look nice.

cant decide what would look best, lights at floor level, roof level, at the front, back, corners, uplights, downlights, fairy lights, mood eggs, ive looked at them all. pinterest, google images...... just cant decide what i want. maybe even lights from the other side of the garden so i spose the whole area is lit from afar rather than more close up.

i also plan on putting some rattan furniture in there.

anyone got any suggestions, or ideas of what might look best?

thanks a lot :)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back