Need To Source Gas Fittings Any Help?

do much more complicated work but you have to come on internet for them and ask on a diy site :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
do much more complicated work but you have to come on internet for them and ask on a diy site :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They told me to get the fittings and they will connect + test. I'm asking about the fittings not about how to do the actual job.

They told me to get the fittings and they will connect + test. I'm asking about the fittings not about how to do the actual job.

And yet t hey couldn't tell you what the fittings are nor where to get them. But are willing to break the law for you for free.

Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahwhwhwhahajajajaanhah

Muppet.

Sponsored Links
Went plumbing shop and discovered the perfect solution... turn the meter sideways! Now I don't need to extend.

Careful, do the work, strike a light and then the whole house might extend........explosively
Hey don't be cheeky. What are the regs regarding sideways meter orientation? Might have to install a mirror to help with readings.

Oh yes...

o0Bfax8.jpg

Decided to save meter reader's spine by mounting it at 45...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back