Neighbour noise in every room. Why and what to do?

Sorry to hear about your fxxxing loudy neighbours.
this site has some information re sound reduction,remember the word reduction as some noises can not be stopped. http://www.acaraconcepts.com/
On my walls I have used sbm5 mat then screwed on phonestar panels with 2 layers of glued on DB plasterboard,works a treat but expensive.

Good luck.

Sponsored Links
Could have been worse, hearing your neigbours banging away drive people mad as well.

My neigbours moved out over a year ago and rent to some young people, they are generally quiet and never seen, but on the odd occasion hold parties, then all you hear are shouting, singing, doors banging all the way upto 2am.

In the morning, because our front porches are joined together and enclosed, you can smell weed wafting in from their side.

Sponsored Links
I don't think there is any such thing as the perfect neighbour. My neighbours are very quiet but also very nosey and thrive on gossip. The wife of next door asked me what I did for a living when I moved here ten years ago. I told her I was a test pilot for Airfix. She's never spoken to me since then which is a Brucey bonus.

Back