neighbours flue spurts out water over my back door

Orbit my housing association which holds the freehold to the property, have told me they are waiting for their leasehold team to get back to them regarding what if/any actions they are taking in respect of possible breaches of the lease.
Yes i was probably unkind in my comments to GasSafe man, but he was so ineffectual, what is the good of having a regulatory body if they cannot weed out these people. He can only do something if the householder themselves is afraid that the fitters may be not registered.
I am now just going to have to hope that the work is ok, even though his niggly things which are still wrong are not being put right. I just have to think I am 61 soon, may not live too much longer to have to worry about stupid people

Sponsored Links
As the property is leasehold, I would have thought that the Housing Association would require the correct Gas Safe certificate to any alteration to the property, or they will pass the matter over to Housing Planning to ensure that alterations comply with current safety legislation.
Sounds like this is going to be a bit of a long drawn out situation

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back