Nest with Boilermate II

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys new here,

i just got a nest recently and I have a Boliermate II with a GlowWorm Boiler.

Just wanted to confirm if anyone has ever installed a Nest with this setup and just to confirm if my plan is correct.

So my plan is to get the Heat Link Central Heating relay between 9 and 10, just like my current Thermostat at the moment, 9 goes to common 10 goes to Call for Heat. Obviously I can always bypass the Mechanical Clock and do the connections between 1 and 10.

Then for the Heat Link Hot Water relay ill connect between 1 and 4, 1 goes to common and Call for Heat goes to 4, which in turn goes to Store Thermostat.
I know this does not control the hot water (Taps) but controls the temperature of the water stored used for both hot water and central heating, the other option is just to use the Central heating relay to send call for heat for both terminal 4 and 10.

Would this be the ideal way to connect the Nest with this unit or am i missing something?

Many Thanks.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back