Never Ending Story

Sponsored Links
Your turn bolo.

Thank you Space cat, but I'll pass on this one. I said to Susie that I would start the story and having done so I will now butt out. My last contribution was:

(..........."No I dont fancy some wine, you could be on to something there Yuke". "Like what?" Euclid asked. "Like you know that every morning, the sun rises in the east? Well,for arguements sake, what if the sun didn't rise? What if the sun was a static body and it was the earth that moved? What then Yuke?" "Then Ptol, my good friend, it would mean that you have had a wine or two before you got here, and that you are not now thinking as clear as you usually............................)

Ptolemy cut him off. "Do when I am sober? Is that what you were going to say Yuke? If so, I think that you are right and I also think that I should go home". And with a "Bye Yuke", he did.

The End

"Drat and double Drat", Homer growled. "A fat lot of good they were. So that's it is it? Odysseus stays on the island with Calypso. The end? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: "

But it wasn't 'the end' at all. For Homer it was only the beginning of an adventure even he couldn't have dreamt up because, as he shuffled his way home from the pub, there was a bright flash of light and a horseless chariot appeared out of nowhere. :eek: :eek: :eek:

As Homer stared in utter disbelief, a door swung upwards and three heads popped out --

"Where the hell are we? :confused: :confused: :confused: "

(Page 222 again. ;) Edit: Also page 214.)

Sponsored Links
Back