Never Ending Story

He cuddled up close to Allia.....
How could he make sense of all that 'auntie' had said....was she in a drug induced stupor caused by the calamus root.....certain sources said it was hallucinogenic.
....the nearest Eric had come to drugs was when he took four paracetamol for bad toothache.....he had laid awake all night to stop himself going into a coma....checking his pulse every 30 minutes.....he knew the signs ....he had seen it on Casualty.

Really he blamed Lay Low :evil: who was the person who had bought her into it :?: and then disappeared without a trace :rolleyes: ..... leaving him very much up a creek without a paddle.

Allia stirred "If once is not enough Eric.....lets go for a record"
Her sweet lips brushed his and he couldn't think of anything better, than to try his very best to please her :oops: ;)

Sponsored Links
But what do they say about the best laid plans of mice, men and mermaids --

Before they could complete the mouth-to-mouth connection, eight mermaids plus Mike popped up out of the water and an assortment of other swimmers followed from behind. A quick head count showed that all eight sisters now had boyfriends; all that is except Waterlily who was cock-a-hoop because she had a girlfriend. :D Apparently this would give her celebrity status in the mermaid world.

"LOOK! LOOK! SHE'S GOING TO DO IT! Can we all watch? :p "

Eric groaned

Eric has never been a voyeur although he would admit he had always wondered 'what did they do'
Everyone was gathering round in an excited frenzy.
Eric sighed....he felt wet, cold and hungry....he longed for proper good British food....for Pot Noodle, a Muller Light and one of those Ambrosia Creamed Rice in a plastic pot....his mouth watered ....he wanted a proper Indian curry made from Homepride Curry Sauce with Value chicken portions...he wanted it all.
Suddenly......he heard singing 'row, row, row your boat gently down the stream' it was only the pensioners on The Trip of a Lifetime returning from the Cairngorm National Park (p.222 keep up :LOL: )
Eric new it was a chance to escape back to normality :confused:
He looked at Allia.......so alluring ........she was just his 'sexy little peach' so totally irresistible, he adored her.
Should he hitch a lift....
Should he stay.......
Should he take Allia......
(help spacecat :rolleyes: )
Eric just didn't know what to do.................

Allia interrupted his confusion by adding some of her own:

"Eric, what do you call those things that turn lights on and off? :?: "
"Er, switches. Why? :confused: "
"And what do you call that thing on the wall that goes tick, tick, tick all the time? :) "
"That's a clock but -- :eek: "

Eric was more than a little taken aback. In all the time he had known his gorgeous, sexy Allia, she had never asked such strange questions.

"Well" she said, picking up the phased array box, "we should put one of those switch thingies on here to make its clock go faster or slower. Then we need another one to make the sequence more or less random; sort of wild or smooth. :idea: "

To say that Eric was utterly dumbfounded was an understatement. He just stood there speechless. :eek: :eek: :eek: Allia wrapped her tail around his waist and gazed at him with those huge eyes of hers. "Wild or smooth Eric" she said as she ran her fingertips up into his armpits then slid her palms back down again. "Wild or smooth. :) "

"Allia", he gasped "you're a genius! :D Right you lot; party's over. If you want to learn about Anna Sheila, go ask your aunt. Ahoy there; yes, you on the boat. I'm the inventor of the phased array machine and we have to get back to Glasgow."

Sponsored Links
Eric often wondered to himself why every plan that he made seemed to end in disaster.

It was all going so well.....
"Welcome aboard sir" said the captain "We are pleased to have the company of THE INVENTOR on this Cruise of a Lifetime.... revised journey"

Why, oh why, did Allia always have to start showing off
"Yes, this is my boyfriend the inventor of the ORGASMATRON"

They were just stepping on the boat when one of the pensioners must have overheard Allia....
"Come quickly" she shouted to her pal "Its the inventor of the orgasmatron"
Well that started the stampede.....
"Me first...me first" they were all clamouring and shouting.
That started the pushing and shoving...
Then the fights broke out.....
Then the boat started rocking....
Well, then it just sort of capsized..... and suddenly they were all in the water.

And so it was that Eric and Allia were now drifting down the Caledonian Canal in a life-raft, they had waited of course for the air ambulance and the air sea rescue to come...it was only right.

"Eric" came a soft little whisper " I was clever wasn't I to think of the switch thingy....and you aren't cross with me are you"
Allia started to run her fingers down his back and kiss his neck.
"And I am still your 'sexy little peach' aren't I" she edged a little closer and started to kiss him all over.
"And it will be fun won't it ....just the two of us here together"
Eric felt her warm soft body next to his :oops:
"Yes Allia .....it will be fun"
He smiled to himself as he took her into his arms .... there was no doubt about it disasters did have their compensations :oops: ;)

"We're all alone here. :idea: " he thought. It had just popped in there. Mermaid telepathy was remarkable, and just a little scary, but Eric wasn't complaining as they locked their lips together. Once was not enough. There was no hesitation this time; Eric just threw himself straight in and, as Allia's love flooded his senses, they melted into each other. :p

Eric loved being a mermaid - such sensual creatures - and the magic of the human world was growing on Allia. Aero bars in the sky? Ever since she first saw a seagull she had wished she could fly. But that could wait. Guided by a common consciousness, all four hands explored each and every magic spot (and mermaids had a lot of them ;) ) ---

It was Eric who awoke first and there in the water was Mike with his arm around a mermaid. :eek: "We asked Auntie Ariel about anam cheile but she wouldn't tell us" said Starbright. (She was well named Eric thought. She might not have Allia's huge eyes but she certainly twinkled.) "so we followed you. How do you do it? :) "

Eric was not happy.....how on earth had they found him .....
For a moment his mind wandered .... he had to admit that Starbright was gorgeous.....he wondered if she would like a threesome.
Strangely enough Doris had suggested it once ..... she wanted her friend Bill to join in ..... Eric had shuddered at the thought ..... he had never liked Bill she always tried to boss him about and those handcuffs hanging from her belt looked most suspicious ..... also she smelt of Old Spice .....not half as nice as Doris' Lynx. :rolleyes:
He shook his head ..... he was being ridiculous....how could he even contemplate upsetting the lovely Allia :(

Mikes voice brought him back down to earth
"How do you do it" said Mike "Anam chenile....we aren't leaving until we know"

The truth was Eric didn't have a clue :eek: :eek:
But he had to get rid of them ...... once again Allia must have read his mind .....
"I will tell you, but I will only tell Starbright" .....
she whispered into Starbrights ear for absolutely ages .....
" So I need to find a ..."
"Shhhhh" said Allia..."tell no-one... just make sure its a really big one" :confused:

"Come on Eric.....get going ......row, row row your boat"
Allia laughed and winked ;) :LOL: as they set off.
"What did you tell her" asked Eric
"I told her to find a big........

-- cheile ring. :) "

"A what? :?: "

"I suppose you would call it a union ring but it's not for souls."

Eric was blank. Did she mean a wedding ring? Did mermaids have them? :confused:

"Oh I don't know what it is; just something from your memory. I don't remember seeing any in Poundland."

Eric burst out laughing as an image popped into his head; a mere outline sketch but it was enough. It was big. It was ring-shaped. It was surrounded by huge magnets. And the nearest one was in Abingdon! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Now he knew why she wouldn't tell Mike.

"Wasn't that a bit mean? :LOL: "

"Well maybe - but anam cheile can be dangerous and I don't want her rushing in. Listen to me; I sound like my aunts! :eek: Anyway, by the time they work it out they'll be ready. :) "

Eric lay back and looked at the myriad of stars in the sky...
He so needed to relax ....
He looked at the beauty all around him and felt so glad to be alive,
the power of the mountains seemed to enfold him, to embrace him in their majesty..
he breathed the soft cool air....
he just felt so safe and at peace with the world ....
he cuddled Allia, her soft breath warm on his face,
he gazed at the stars thinking of one of his favourite poems

The night has a thousand eyes,
And the day but one;
Yet the light of the bright world dies
With the dying of the sun.

The mind has a thousand eyes,
And the heart but one;
Yet the light of a whole life dies
When love is done.

He loved her....
tomorrow he would face all the problems that life would bring ....
but just for tonight...
all he wanted to do was to love her.

ooooo'er sorry Space cat..... :eek:

All he wanted to do was to love her but his body could give no more. :( Allia turned and gazed at him with those huge eyes of hers and it just popped in there. :idea: The wonders of mermaid telepathy -- :p

But wait! :!: As their mouths met, Eric hesitated for the briefest moment. It was enough.

"What's wrong Eric? :eek: "

"What did you mean, it can be dangerous? :confused: "

"Only for mermaids. Look, our aunts told us that if anam cheile goes wrong it leaves your soul broken - and mermaids can't live with a broken soul. But it won't go wrong; not for us. :) :) :) "

Eric thought a moment then the penny dropped --

"Don't you mean a broken heart?"

"What's your heart got to do with it? It's a pump! :eek: "

Eric had to concede that one, and yet --

"But you chose a ring with a heart in it. :confused: "

"That's not what a heart looks like. :LOL:" She touched the 'heart' in her ring and, as she did, her eyes closed and she seemed to have a little 'in the bath' moment. Suddenly a powerful memory - Allia's memory - jumped into Eric's brain. He tried to block it but he was too late --

"Who's Lay Low? :?: :?: :?: "

......ask Big Tone .....its all his fault LOL :LOL:
really busy this weekend .... but will be back soon :D :D

Eric needed to know ....
"Well" said Allia "The only way that I can tell you is if we enter a trance like state and then you will understand......you will inhabit the mind and body of Lay Low, just for a moment in tiime and it will all become clear"
"Is that safe ? " Eric was worried.
"Nothing at all can go wrong" said Allia "Absolutely nothing ...... trust me " :eek: :eek:

"We need to lie down in the river ...... entwine our bodies together ..... and mould our minds into one"
The entwining bit sounded good and Eric was in the river like a shot.
"Look into my eyes Eric"
Eric started to melt ..... his whole being started to dissolve into those limpid pools.....all his inhibitions fell away ...... mmmmmm ......he felt absolutely mermalicious :confused: :confused:

"Ouch that hurt......owwwww......"
Suddenly Eric flew throught the air and was catapulted on to the bank.

"Lay Low" said a strange voice ....."my darling sexy Lay Low I have missed you so much ..... where have you been for so long"
A huge hunk of Scottishness in a rather cute kilt ..... swept him up into his arms :eek: :eek:
"Er.....sorry mate ..... big mistake" Eric tried to sound gruff and butch.....but out came this sultry sexy voice ..... he glanced down OMG .... he had enormous breasts ...... and a mermaid tail ......
Suddenly he was flat on his back.
"Lets make up for lost time my little beauty" said his assailant.
Eric tried to think straight......

How on earth would he get out of this one :( :(

A faint smell of whisky caught his attention (Eric was fond of a 'wee drappie'). Was that Glen Moray or Smart Price? The Scotsman put him down and, as he got out a hip flask, a thought crossed Eric's mind. :idea: He had breasts; he had a tail; could it be? He thought hard about having a full bladder --

"Just wait there me wee pet. A'll need te splash me boots."

Brilliant! :LOL: But he was still confused. Lay Low didn't have a tail, she had a leg, so who's body was he in and who was the unknown Scotsman? :confused: A fingertip check answered the first question - he knew all Allia's magic spots ;) - but the Scotsman must be one of Lay Low's memories so how did Allia get it? Anam cheile? Surely not!! :eek: But nothing else made sense. She must have fixed her damaged soul by blotting out the memory. :(

Eric needed to learn more about Lay Low and there was only one way. "Could he really do this?", he thought as the big Scotsman returned. "Go for it Eric. Do it for Allia." He wrapped 'his' tail around the huge waist and whispered in that sultry, sexy voice, "Don't fight it. Let go and roll with it - you gotta roll with it --" Their lips met in a slow, sensuous kiss --

.....well.....they almost did.
Eric was concerned .... who was this guy ..... and why did his sporran look so huge ..... did they keep a spare haggis tucked up their kilts ..... there just had to be an explanation :eek: :eek:

"Errrr....excuse me for asking" said Eric "why not tell me a bit about yourself"
"Well me name is Angus McCoatup .... I'm a Scottish cloakroom attendant"
(sorry but that just makes me laugh....I know... its sad....and pathetic :LOL: :LOL: )
"Interesting job" said Eric ..... (he never was too quick on witty exchanges)

Without another word Angus enveloped Eric in a huge old fashioned 'snog' ...... actually it wasn't too bad, Eric was almost enjoying it when out of the corner of his eye he caught Allia peeping out of the weeds and waving madly ...... she seemed to be mouthing something.....
"lozenges"
It had always been a mystery to Eric exactly where mermaids kept their lozenges ..... now it was time to find out :!: :oops:
"Fancy a sweetie" said Eric when Angus finally came up for air.
In seconds Angus was 'away with the fairies' and Eric swam back to Allia......

"Get me out of this Allia ..... and quickly" he tried so hard to sound manly.
Allia tried hard not to laugh ..... he did look a picture :)
"I will....and no mistakes this time :eek: :rolleyes: I promise.....I absolutely promise......
Look into my eyes Eric...................................."

That had never been a problem. Not looking would have been a problem ---

Next thing he knew he was back in the shallow water, entwined with Allia. "What? How? -- :confused: :confused: :confused: "

"It's alright Eric, you're safe now. Did you meet Lay Low? :)"

"Some big hairy Scotsman thought I WAS Lay Low! :eek: You threw me out onto the river bank - and that was sore by the way - and he appeared out of nowhere."

Allia looked really pleased with herself. :D "You never left the river. To be honest, I didn't know if I could do it. That was really advanced anam cheile - but I had to try. :) That Scotsman was Angus McCoatup. He was a nice guy but clumsy and ignorant, oh so ignorant. :rolleyes: It could never have worked. He called me Lay Low. :LOL: Show me where it hurts and I'll kiss it better. ;) "

Eric was unconvinced. Aunt Ariel's version made a lot more sense - but he decided to let it pass as slowly, sensuously, she kissed it better. He didn't deserve her; he really didn't. :p :p :p

Sponsored Links
Back