Never ending Washing machine problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening everyone,

Can anyone help?

My Bosh washing machine regularly stops mid cycle with an E35 error.

Now I believe it’s normally to do with excess or blocked water but it keeps reoccurring.

The only way I can stop the beeping and get the door open to restart everything is like this:
- Open front little door at the bottom. Drain off water through a little pipe.
Then open the valve and let water out.
I then have to tip the washing machine forward to drain more water (it just appears and flooded the floor) and then it finally works again when I switch it back on.

This then happens randomly again but more and more often.
It’s been a nightmare since we bought it and we have had engineers out who have replaced parts, pump etc.
Our drains are clear. Been told to check them. No issues there.
I’m at a loss as to what could be causing this.

Anyone know or can help?

Thankyou.

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Don't know about your particular machine, but many have a water-level sensor which has a switch at the top of the machine, operated by air in a flexible tube going down to the base of the outer drum. If that tube is not perfectly sealed to the switch and drum the water can rise above the designed level before the switch operates.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back