new bellbox veritas panel and novagard box

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys quick question, need to swap my mothers bell box but not had chance to see it yet and study connections, however im planing on installing a Novagard 6 bellbox, panel is a veritas r8 i think, looked at connections online for veritas to older novagard then tried to interpret them into the new conections in the novagard 6 and i came up with the following:
pcb in panel to connection in box:
A - +12v,
B - S-,
C - TMP R,
D - 0V,
S - ST
and link from TMPF to 0V
Hope that is ok if someone who has done the swap can advise and any help is welcome thanks.

Sponsored Links
looks good to start with I would have to check the tampers in the Nova manual

To be certain on how the tamper is wired, I always keep it simple and install panels and bellboxs that are from the same manufacturer avoids any confusion or blame when crossing.

had a quick look in panel today and looks like he's taken black - neg to the aux 12v / 0v terminals, then red + is in terminal A, then a link between B and C then blue and yellow in the last couple.

a picture might be useful.

if thats at the panel d(0V) and c (tamper) are usually linked so the panel doesn't see the tamper from the bell box, b and c linked at the panel doesn't sound right to me.

Sponsored Links
could be D and C then, was in a rush at the time just had a quick look. So if thats D and C meaning theres no tamper in the bell box? If i swap this box for a novagard as planned i can just get rid of the link and wire as described in 1st post? Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back