New Boiler - Combi/Megaflow Costs

Is D Hailsham a member of Trustmark?
No. So I don't have a vested interest.

One day it will be compulsory for a tradesman to be in an approved scheme, in addition to their professional qualification, e.g GasSafe, ARGI etc.

Sponsored Links
AGILE.

Perhaps the OP has not been in touch is becauce he has done a search on NW109EE on gas safe and you dont come up.
Perhaps you would be better putting your card numbers up and he could check you out that way.
Go on surprise me

Sponsored Links
I don't find this hard to believe at all. Thousands upon thousands of complaints against warmfront/iguana/aega resulted in the grant being upped from £2700 to £3400 if I remember correctly.
All you need to do it read the countless posts on this forum to get an idea of the complete rip off this is. The guys that actually do the work get less than £500 for slinging an inferior product on the wall. The favoured model ideal is rumoured to be purchased for less than £300 a piece. That leaves a margin of around £2000 to be pocketed by someone.
The obvious suspicion is that someone is taking backhanders, or there is a serious conflict of interest at high level.
I researched trustmark, and it reeked of incompetence and the doors were wide open for cowboys.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back