Combi Boiler and/or Megaflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agile said:
BB knows that if he copies pictures from his brochures then we will be able to identify them.

He is scuppered on this one!

Watch him wriggling!

it's soo easy to upload pictures on here put the solar controller ones on in under 3 minutes :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
heres another one :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
What don't you understand about the description? It is all there.

you've decided not to answer my question, then, BB :cry:

Sponsored Links
You can all see it !

BB is stuck now !

He doesn't have pictures of his own installations ( as he doesn't do any ) and cannot borrow them from his brochures as we will recognise them!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: & :LOL:

pictures pictures who wants pictures!!!!!!

a picture says a 1,000 words so they say

i've shown you mine now show us yours :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Everything is there. I suggest you get some course that improves your English comprehension.

Everything is NOT there!

There are NO pictures!

Thats simply because you dont have any of your own pictures because you cannot install or repair anything!

If you want to see pictures from a real installer then search for some of those by The Scruff.

If you can't understand written descriptions you should not be in this business.

Actually English comprehension seems to be your failing as you cannot comprehend the simple fact that PICTURES can be provided by those of us that actually get out to work on a daily basis!

You have never touched a boiler in your life :rolleyes:

Who edited my post without informing me?

It originally stated that you are either an outright liar, or an illegal working on gas.

Then the above sentence :evil:

it's soo easy to upload pictures on here put the solar controller ones on in under 3 minutes

heres another one

I discovered how easy it is about two moths ago, I always thought it was too complicated.

Not anymore.

Does everyone else always take pictures of their installations? I don't.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back