Combi Boiler and/or Megaflow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Here's some of my work here...............
:rolleyes:

bigburner.gif

Thats clearly Big Burner's standard of work!

The o/h stat is not connected

The motor valve is not connected and is locked open

The tun dish goes to no discharge point

The immersion heater is not connected

The solar coil is not connected to anywhere

labelled as thermal store but looks more like an unvented to me! (or am I being stupid)

Sponsored Links
WRT the picture. Is it not more a case of work in progress instead of completed task or abandoned project? Anyone taking the trouble to provide a balanced cold feed (a rare sight indeed), ensuring MVs are fitted with future repairs in mind, fittings are level and plumb is person whose actions speak louder than words.

I would love to see the self proclaimed experts pull bends like shown in the picture.

You wouldn't know a good job if it smacked you in the face. That is clear. Stick to changing thermocouples.

I have the qualifications to work on Gas, Unvented and Solar !

Bigburner has none of these!

You still don't want to answer my question then, BB :cry:

You have failed to show your competence i.e. no photos of your work, you are not CORGI registered (if you say Tony has 6 months of registration- you have a big fat zero), you cannot answer a simple question.

You have become a laughing stock of this forum. Why don't you get your head out of your a**e and put something constructive for others to praise your efforts instead of giving other fuel to blaze your posts.

Everybody knows heatbanks are your thing and you detest UV cylinders. I read what people have to say and learn from their postings. Why don't you put something constructive in your posts so who knows I might start fitting these cylinders that you admire so much.

Let us put the handbags away and educate each other by imparting well gained knowledge.

I hear silo doors rumbling and missiles getting ready to be lobbed

Why don't you put something constructive in your posts so who knows I might start fitting these cylinders that you admire so much.

i second that as i am always willing to learn new tricks have used UV cylinders and Thermal Stores prefering the first only from experience.

i've been in the business for over 25 years and I can still learn by my mistakes and other peoples experience

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back