New Boiler quotes/suggestions

Hi, this is to Milleniumaire Thanks for the details of your system, it sounds very similar to the system I would like, but I am having difficulty finding someone in our location which fits Vailant systems. Would you be able to let me know if the person who fitted your system also covers the North East of England. It is nice to have someone who is recommended. Cheeky I know. :) thanks in advance

I am also not wanting to mix Worcester with a different u/v cylinder, exactly for the reasons you say - i.e. one control. It appears if it is all Vaillant, it will all communicate with each other.

Sponsored Links
hello treecott,

I am based in Hartlepool and would be happy to give you a quote. If you would like me to give you a quote just pm me your details or you can email me(email in my profile).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back