New boiler required.. looking for alternatives to installer recommended

Thought it was a well known that manufacture will blame dirty water to avoid warranty claims and the first thing an engineer will check if called out.
That is not the contention. The contention is 'do Baxi require you to do a power flush to maintain warranty'

We all know that they only require a clean system. The method used to ensure it is clean is by the way.

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
One simple closed question; (yes or no answer required)

Do Baxi stipulate a power flush must be done for their warranty to remain valid?

If that was an exam question with only two choices of an answer,the answer would be YES :LOL:

Sponsored Links
nice link. in fact that link backs up my argument.

Show me where in any of baxis literature does it mention power flush in relation to warranty.
You have no argument you moron. You started the whole language gambit with the "answering a question with a question" crap when you had already done just that.

You have not answered any questions put to you when I have done so to everyone of yours.

If I have not then I politely ask you to post those I have not answered and will apologise accordingly.

Once you have addressed my prior questions.

I will suggest you spend 30 seconds to actually read my posts again before making yourself look like an even bigger tozpot than you already have. There's a good chap.

You have no argument you moron. You started the whole language gambit with the "answering a question with a question" crap when you had already done just that.

You have not answered any questions put to you when I have done so to everyone of yours.

If I have not then I politely ask you to post those I have not answered and will apologise accordingly.

Once you have addressed my prior questions.

I will suggest you spend 30 seconds to actually read my posts again before making yourself look like an even bigger tozpot than you already have. There's a good chap.
cough cough
BS
cough cough
deflection
cough cough
more BS

I dont engage in BS or trolling. already told u that

FFS... there's definitely a mould somewhere producing tw@ts like you... And, for some reason you all end up on here :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This forum has a problem with some of the 'pros' and their hanger onners. They obstruct DIY advice and have an agenda to preserve the status quo. To be honest with you I think some are on here simply to tout for custom. They give bad advice or lead people down garden paths. I personally believe this forum is only successful due to DIY'ers and these 'pros' spoil the forum

This thread is a prime example. They resort to childish name calling and internet bullying.

No need to reply.. I will not engage in your trolling.

Last edited:
This forum has a problem with some of the 'pros' and their hanger onners. They obstruct DIY advice and have an agenda to preserve the status quo. To be honest with you I think some are on here simply to tout for custom. They give bad advice or lead people down garden paths. I personally believe this forum is only successful due to DIY'ers and these 'pros' spoil the forum

This thread is a prime example. They resort to childish name calling and internet bullying.

No need to reply.. I will not engage in your trolling.

I'm still waiting for the answers to the questions posed. I thought too that you weren't "engaging" several posts ago. Have I not even offered an apology for any of those posed by your good self that I have not answered or clarified?

You are a pathetic individual that has been shown up for the fool that he is.

Last edited:
They obstruct DIY advice and have an agenda to preserve the status quo.

Do please give examples.

To be honest with you I think some are on here simply to tout for custom.

Horlicks.

. I personally believe this forum is only successful due to DIY'ers and these 'pros' spoil the forum

Paha haha hahah. The pro's on here help save the DIY's from idiots like you. "Know thy limits" is a phrase well learned by those seaking to give advice they are ill equipped to give.

btw I dont mean to tarnish the respected pros with the same brush. And I notice none of the respected guys are backing your argument up.
Their silence is deafening.. : )

@Madrab - fair and honest. Gives genuine advice and obviously knows what he's talking about
@muggles - Honest sincere advice (although backs away when the usual mob appear)
@JohnD - dot think he is a pro, but gives sincere honest advice.
@gas112 - knows everything that needs to be known about the business
@LeeC - has more knowledge in the tip of his little finger than most of the pros on this forum.

Last edited:
You've engaged in a considerable amount of both on this thread so far
that's because I never feed the trolls. They tend to take the thread way off topic. As they've done here. Best policy is not to reply to trolling.

seen as you're a moderator my advice to you would be to be stricter with the pro's who bully other members and give purposefully bad advice.

Last edited:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back