new boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If I change my crap Ravenheat HE85 can someone recomend a good reliable make of combi boiler , A rated & big enough for standard 3 bed property (8 rads) 1 bath

Cheers

Sponsored Links
I'll second the Intergas, Youllneverguess is right though this topic is covered a couple of times a month, just look at some slightly older posts, where you'll see that different guys have different opinions and you'll still be no clearer at the end of it. Mehran and I are right though, can't fault the Intergas at all

Sponsored Links
As long as M-M does not say anything nasty to me, then I would suggest that you could also consider a Viessmann 100 series combi as well.

They are more widely available and although spare parts are expensive there are a few stockists whereas Intergas parts dont seem to be kept anywhere apart from their office address. If I needed an Intergas part on a Friday afternoon its unlikely that I would get it before the following Wednesday!

Tony

Order before 2pm and it would be with you Monday - smaller things maybe Saturday with a little extra on the delivery.

After that, then Tuesday.

But then with the reduced numbers of spares likely needed (simplicity and reliability) it is less of an issue.

Kin heck the Op lives in Birmingham, he could pop into Bromsgrove and pick a spare up in 30mins. :cool:

Intergas for me as well.

thanks everyone apart from Agile who never semms to have anything nice or constructive to say.
good job thatv there are genuine posters on here who will attempot to offer help and advice

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back