New build hot water cylinder

Sponsored Links
Spoke to neighbour and the situation is that you need to check with the Housing Association what their spec was. The drawings were just the brain fart of the architect and not indicative of the final build spec.

He also agrees with my comment on worrying about the finish etc.

In his developments, a lot of the housing association/shared ownership houses were fitted with combi's, and the private ownership places cylinders even though they might share the same base drawings.

Spoke to neighbour and the situation is that you need to check with the Housing Association what their spec was. The drawings were just the brain fart of the architect and not indicative of the final build spec.

In his developments, a lot of the housing association/shared ownership houses were fitted with combi's, and the private ownership places cylinders even though they might share the same base drawings.

So you have a 'mate' that backs up everything you say now do you?

If you can't beat them join them eh??

PS just trolling :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sponsored Links
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was going to talk to him about getting a certain boiler specced, but you can go feck yourself :p.

Anyway, he's not imaginary - he lent me a roll of dog poo bags. :D.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I was going to talk to him about getting a certain boiler specced, but you can go feck yourself :p.

That was soooo rude I'm just going to have to post this picture :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

IMG_3292.JPG

That was soooo rude I'm just going to have to post this picture

Sorry sweety.

Can you post it to me instead? - you know you were going to anyway :whistle:(y)

D Planning tomorrow courtesy of our friend Mr Burrows. Then next project is to pair an Eco to a Samsung heat pump and cylinder - along with 19 Evohome UFH zones:

upload_2017-6-12_20-45-12.png

Should be fun.

:D

Last edited:
Couple of days work there!

Did you not consider the Daikin unit? I've never actually seen one outside the factory - weird considering they're just down the road from Kingswinford but we have nothing to do with each other!

PS It's a Bluetooth dongle, plug it into a pc and pick up the IDS data from an ECO RF up to twenty metres away (y)

PS It's a Bluetooth dongle

I know - I've been resisting the urge to buy one for a while - had to delete the Daikin part number from my wishlist in the office to stop the temptation. Always hopeful that the boiler fairies will send me one;).

Did you not consider the Daikin unit?

Not my spec, but the consultant now knows of its existence and will look at them on future projects (y). My BPEC expired a while ago, but they've built my resit costs into the job and MCS is going through on their umbrella scheme.... Happy days.

That was soooo rude I'm just going to have to post this picture :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

View attachment 120870
Amazing company that Intergash, they've now invented a Dog Sh1t Zapper!! Stick the prongs in, press the button, zip! The poo is vaperised!! However, they've still not resolved the age-old question; how do you get dog sh1t off yer clog??

But I don't think the OP is a council schemey Dan, I think he's buying a starter home?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back