New build hot water cylinder

That's to keep the cost down - the builder will by thousands of units for an eye wateringly low cost each and that is the compromise.
I see. There is one good point to this...once the warranty runs out, I can put a nest in and replace those thermostats! :D

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Advance Appliances :rolleyes:

Not advertising,

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair enough. I hadn't heard of Advance cylinders......

but I do agree with the advantages that Advance Helpline mentioned. ( but prefer vented to avoid the need for active safety devices and their maintainance )

Pretty much as I thought then. Neighbour left before I got up this morning... We are dog sitting for my brother today so will go round to see neighbour when he comes home from work as we have run out of poop bags. Can ask him then.
Oh 'man up' Dan, just pick it up with your hand FFS!!

I'm not picking diddly squat [arf] up.... The boy can. And no - he's not using his bare hands... SWMBO will go ape as the first thing he will do is wipe them on the walls when he gets through the door. :p

Pretty much as I thought then. Neighbour left before I got up this morning... We are dog sitting for my brother today so will go round to see neighbour when he comes home from work as we have run out of poop bags. Can ask him then.
Edit; Double post

Fair enough. I hadn't heard of Advance cylinders......

but I do agree with the advantages that Advance Helpline mentioned. ( but prefer vented to avoid the need for active safety devices and their maintainance )
Yeah thanks again Berny, do us out of service work!! You certainly know how to win friends on a Plumbers' forum......:confused:

And you're surprised everyone hates you??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back