New Covid Variant - B.1.1.529

Sponsored Links
the fact that anyone can post and claim what they post is true/authoritative, means everyone needs to be careful
Not anywhere near as bad as the bbc where the only stats and opinions you get come from boz and his selectsperts.

dregs to share here.
Everything that’s shared here is dregs. Dreamt up by somebody . pie in the sky nonsense. Whether it’s Daily Mail , sky, Bbc............

So, this latest scariant, which is going to kill us all, has not been prevented by the, so far, 2 vaccines and a booster.

what a load of b

the unvaxxed have already been dying at 32 time the rate of fully vaxxed people (link)

so hundreds of thousands of lives have already been saved.

Perhaps the new variant will kill all you antivaxxers

It's too soon to say

You antivaxxers do talk a lot of nonsense.

Sponsored Links
All of the ones they're counting, obvs! Otherwise they wouldn't know how many omicrons they had, would they.
Easy enough to find. "All of the 77 cases sequenced in the province (Gauteng) between 12 and 20 November were identified as being caused by the variant."
Got any more.....?
And how many of those were in hospital?

77 cases detected isn't enough to be statistically significant, so it's meaningless to make statements based on it.

So you compare the same demographic slice, etc. Do you have something showing an unexplained significant difference in response between individuals in one country compared with another?

Not my problem as I accept the explanation and also that most of the infected there are young. So you go find figures I have no need to so just posted the very obvious fact.

Everything that’s shared here is dregs. Dreamt up by somebody . pie in the sky nonsense. Whether it’s Daily Mail , sky, Bbc............

No, some of it is actually proper research and reporting, based on observable facts, statistical analysis and tested science.

No, some of it is actually proper research and reporting, based on observable facts, statistical analysis and tested science.
I’m willing to agree to disagree.

'Mmmmm, on the scores to date, vaccines are doing a lot better than antivaxxers at saving lives.

Dishonest John strikes again!

The BMJ report that you cited (from JP) is 5 to 12 months old and its numbers are from when fewer of the population had had the vaccines, and therefore more of the population were unvaccinated, and so it would not be unusual or significant that there were more unvaccinated people than vaccinated in ICUs.

Once again you have posted plausible, official data but in the wrong context. This is classic deceitful covid scaremongering and is what the government has been doing since covid day one. You are a covid apparatchik.

Context is everything.

Sponsored Links
Back