New gas pipes being fitted, terrible

it would still be internal mate just running up other side of wall with other exsisting pipes
glasgow is a nightmare for metal getting taken for scrappys
yes gas pipes running on the out side is more likly to be in the scrappy yard

Sponsored Links
Hi mate , i have been looking over your post regarding your flat gas supply, i used to work in the gas industry for years, i have found that galvanised steel risers laid internally are the hardest of all to lay around old glasgow tenemants where thd close is littered with electric cables and other services that are older than the gas supply which is feeding ur property and pose more a risk than the new riser which has been laid through your step.tge route of a new riser isnt just that way because it looks better, it all depends on ur original meter position.most risers these days are painted like for like with the close. The gas board these days are improving there service and supply, its more than the water and electric with there old dangerous systems. The workmen in your close might nt be the sharpest tool in thd box but from your pics there work is spot on

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back