New house, mis-matched mortar everywhere

amwc";p="799644 said:
if the mortar takes a long time to go off or has been exposed to frost this can make the colour of the surface go really light and it looks like from your photo thats what has happened.
-

not frost in this case just pointed when the mortar was too wet

Sponsored Links
My labourers mate also works on site for some bricklayers and yesterday the site agent came round and said tomorrow is going to be wet so dont bother to come in, the sites shut.

Thats good site management in my book.

not really
it gave a bad day in manchester but by 10.30 it was not raining (where i was at least) so could have got a good few hours in earnt some money and got the job further on. happy days for everyone
stiil i'm on loads of blockwork in a big unit nice warm and DRY

Sponsored Links
Glad to see that Mod 4 gave a warning to Martin47 over his abusive, insulting comments. No room on here for that. Plenty to say, but none of it constructive. Come back anytime though mate, but with a different attitude. I'm sure you have much to offer,but if people have different opinions to your own, so be it. It wouldn't work if we were all the same.

Roughcaster.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back