New Intergas Rapid Boilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
Because you have a certificate you think you are cleverer than what you are. Yep, boilers that can't run 24/7 is the forbidden knowledge. Hilarious. :) :) This Agile chap. I have read some of his posts and he gets slagged by proper professionals in installations. It is clear he took a course from the dole on how to be a boiler fixer. Yes, operating a U tube gauge is black art. Hilarious really.

Last edited:
Once again your googleering shows your lack of knowledge and understanding.

Read the words and understand them. Don't jump to conclusions - or rather don't think your own interpretation has to be right. As it is invariably wrong. But then with you - the phrase "more by luck than judgement" was never truer.

Hey Chav! It was clear what was said. There are a few boiler that cannot operate 24/7, unless there is excessive maintenance. And this is the forbidden knowledge that only a few fellas with a certificate that says they can do gas work for money can know. Yes. Wow. Do you guys have your own handshake as well? Hilarious.

I like your sign off. appropriate.

You think you are cleverer than what you are, don't you Dannyboy!
BTW, what did I Google?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back