New Liblab party

Status
Not open for further replies.
You defo have RL problems, posting on here turned midnight frequently,instead of going to bed!!!....No shame if you gay and cannot find a man to put up with you!.
I'd swear anybody standing next to you would be able to hear strange buzzing noises coming from inside your head.

You get more insane by the day.

Sponsored Links
I'd swear anybody standing next to you would be able to hear strange buzzing noises coming from inside your head.

You get more insane by the day.
Lol....truth boyo......gets to ya!!.. you been rumbled..cheer up...maybe its just insomnia,, thats bad too!!

Sorry,,still do not understand how that makes me a "traveller" in your head
And I suppose that you don't understand how it shows that when you said

Sorry,,,totally not a clue what you on about

in reply to

Nor will the number of times you try to deny what the term "fellow traveller" means do anything but make you look more and more pathetic with each iteration.

you were either lying, or you really don't remember things.

For what that shows is that you were active in a thread where the meaning of the term was explained, so you really do, or did, know what it meant.

Sponsored Links
Laugh all you like, but the following are incontrovertible:

1. In this topic the issue of what "fellow traveller" means was dealt with, and its meaning explained.
  2. You were active in that topic, and therefore you would have seen the explanation of what it means.
  3. You are now acting as if you have no idea what it means.

Start a new thread - you are way off topic and this one is heading for the padlock with this bickering.

Maybe also look at how many benefits claimants suffer ill health due to addiction. There may well be a correlation.

Laugh all you like, but the following are incontrovertible:

1. In this topic the issue of what "fellow traveller" means was dealt with, and its meaning explained.
  2. You were active in that topic, and therefore you would have seen the explanation of what it means.
  3. You are now acting as if you have no idea what it means.
You completely ignored two facts;

1, Travellers in general use is normally meant in a derogatory way.
2, It was used by you, as an insult because that's all you ever do.

You completely ignored two facts;

1, Travellers in general use is normally meant in a derogatory way.
2, It was used by you, as an insult because that's all you ever do.
It seems that there are no lengths that you won't go to when denying the truth.

I used the term "fellow traveller(s)".

You know that it has absolutely nothing to do with "Travellers in general use is normally meant in a derogatory way", and yet still you try to make out that it does.

You are a pathetic, lying, disgrace.

And since Sammy likes what you wrote, so must he be.

"Can I get a .." didn't used to be a phrase used in this country when asked in a pub/restaurant/whatever what you'd like.

"I'm good" didn't used to be a phrase used in this country when asked "How are you?"

It seems that there are no lengths that you won't go to when denying the truth.

I used the term "fellow traveller(s)".

You know that it has absolutely nothing to do with "Travellers in general use is normally meant in a derogatory way", and yet still you try to make out that it does.

You are a pathetic, lying, disgrace.

And since Sammy likes what you wrote, so must he be.

Stop digging.

Why - scared of what might be unearthed about you?

Sod knows exactly what the term "fellow traveller" means, and yet he decided to claim it means something else, i.e. he decided to lie about it, and you liked it when he did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back