New Liblab party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
It is not a signifier of being an intelligent adult.
What, and belittling people for not knowing a word and calling people all sorts of childish, nasty names is?
You really need to look in the mirror because you're being hypocritical.

How childish and pointless does someone have to be to write things with the aim of winding someone up?

STORM_SCOTLAND_DN_01.jpg

You see, Sammy, you are judging people by your own standards.

Because you think it is OK to post things with the AIM of winding someone up, you naturally assume that everybody else must be as childish as you.

You just cannot comprehend that there are people in this world who don't do that sort of thing.

Do people sometimes get wound up, or angered, by what I write? Of course they do.

Do I write those things with the INTENT of winding them up or angering them? Of course I don't.

Sponsored Links

Because you think it is OK to post things with the AIM of winding someone up, you naturally assume that everybody else must be as childish as you.

You just cannot comprehend that there are people in this world who don't do that sort of thing.

Do people sometimes get wound up, or angered, by what I write? Of course they do.

Do I write those things with the INTENT of winding them up or angering them? Of course I don't.

Your argument would hold water if my intent was to wind you up however I'm just saying you're full of ****.

I never said I did write things intentionally to wind you up, that's just conclusions that you jump to. But you get so upset, so easily, so mad, so unreasonable that it makes me laugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back