New Plumbers' Tool Bag.

D

DeltaT2

My mate Tomplum(aka Jackpike) & I are looking for a new Tool Bag. We're both old dogs & been in the trade for yonks, so we've had all sorts in the past, but now we want the best!! Not too big, plenty of pockets, handle & strap.
What do you chaps have??

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
No worries - I've had mine (the xl) for just over 4 years and it's still going strong, the big handle takes a bit of getting used to but you can (and will) get quite a bit of weight in it but the shoulder strap makes it a breeze to carry. However if I'm servicing in a tight spot I can position the bag behind (or to the side) and feel for the tools I want as they're all in their own little pocket.
If you go on the Veto site you'll see the new bags they've just brought out that aren't on the British sites. My only regret is that I didn't buy 2 at the time as they were only £80 rather than £140 :rolleyes:

Nice looking kit there but my biggest fear would be to step outside the front door, see my van broken into, my tools tipped out onto the drive and my tool bags gone.... :eek:

Nice looking kit there but my biggest fear would be to step outside the front door, see my van broken into, my tools tipped out onto the drive and my tool bags gone.... :eek:

Well, the P.keys don't normally nick Lidl/£shop tools, so yes, there's a real danger that could happen!!!............... :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back