new shaver socket on a half tiled bathroom wall.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear all,

My new bathroom is being half tiled around the walls. A shaver socket is being installed with the top level of the tiles at a level half the way up the shaver socket, if you know what I mean. Consequently, the top half of the shaver socket is away from the wall by quite a way but the bottom half is flush against a tile. Is there something that can be used to fill the gap behind the top of the shaver socket or an adapter for the shaver socket? I know I can buy longer screws to use. New shaver socket on on

Thanks in advance.

Mutley56

Sponsored Links
It's in place already, I'm sorry that I didn't plain that well at all in my original post. Any ideas before I speak to the builder?

Sponsored Links
OK, no worries.

There is a Forum for Ford Transit owners and there is someone on there called Mutley from the South East.

Andy

Nope, not me. Mind you the transit I recently drove was a nicer experience than my Vauxhall zafira with its terrible gear box.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back