New Texecom control panel buzz

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just installed a Texecom excel contol panel. Ive noticed that there is a very small buzz coming from the control panel.

This normal?

Could this be that ive wired something up wrong?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
The transformers do buzz, and the veritas plastic end stations are known to buzz more than others, particularly when on stud walls.

I have had to change a panel in the past due to a noisey transformer - it almost sounded like a buzzer.

You could try tightening the screws holding the transformer, and making sure nothing is touching it.

Sponsored Links
pot-kettle-black.jpg

Beat me to it.
either a very droll sense of humour or forgetful of the phrase stones and glass houses.

Did you see what I did there?

It seems the moderators don't uphold the abuse rules leading to crap threads like this one with crap floating up to the surface.

Look how non Yale threads can end up a pile of crap too...

You just can't help yourselves can you?

I think anything with wires just scares you.
Its quite simple..

Everyone and their dog jumps down my throat about how crap Yale stuff is and without a scrap of justification.

I find out that texecom panels regularly buzz their heads off but noone is supposed to mention it as its seemingly heresey.

I bought a visonic system to test bed and the mouldings and feel of the kit is awfu in my opinion.

I would also be interested to know how many customers realise their newly installed hardwired sytem at £500 only cost £59 trade?

So what?
Let them buy their £59 system and let them install it themselves then.

So what?
Let them buy their £59 system and let them install it themselves then.

Exactly.

Can we just keep to our own areas of expertise. I will stay out of the non Yale threads if you lot keep your crap out of the yale ones.
I mean what does a bells only Texecom system do that a yale doesn't?
Answers on a postage stamp please.

Its quite simple..

Everyone and their dog jumps down my throat about how crap Yale stuff is and without a scrap of justification.

I find out that texecom panels regularly buzz their heads off but noone is supposed to mention it as its seemingly heresey.

I bought a visonic system to test bed and the mouldings and feel of the kit is awfu in my opinion.

I would also be interested to know how many customers realise their newly installed hardwired sytem at £500 only cost £59 trade?
So, because Texecom do a low cost product it means ALL Texecom products are nasty then?
I suppose Galaxy's are cheap too then, based on your yardstick.

And the top end, professional range of yellow boxes is?????

Its quite simple..

So, because Texecom do a low cost product it means ALL Texecom products are nasty then?
I suppose Galaxy's are cheap too then, based on your yardstick.

And the top end, professional range of yellow boxes is?????

See if I decided to adopt a critical mindset I could pull holes the size of a double decker bus in so called professional kit.
But I don't or at least didn't until I got sick of you lot.
Do you want to tell people that a monitored alarm at £30 a month is absolutely no guarantee that police will even attend or shall I?

Do you want to tell people that a monitored alarm at £30 a month is absolutely no guarantee that police will even attend or shall I?

Go ahead - I know the police will only attend if they are not busy.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back