New Year, New Resolution - Acceptable topics for GD

Sponsored Links
I see Gasman is doing his best to feck up all threads with his obsessive hatred. Can't you give it a fecking rest matey boy? Or see a soddin' shrink for your mental issues.
Where did that come from, I was agreeing with you

Sponsored Links
[/QUOTE]
Dude... You need a check up from the neck up..[/QUOTE]

My ex gf had a check up, or was he from Yugoslavia? Can't remember now.

I don't think that WWT can handle a post that discusses subjects such as food and beer and tea... You know, nice stuff

I see Gasman is doing his best to feck up all threads with his obsessive hatred. Can't you give it a fecking rest matey boy? Or see a soddin' shrink for your mental issues. (n)
Dude... You need a check up from the neck up..
I see Gasman is doing his best to feck up all threads with his obsessive hatred. Can't you give it a fecking rest matey boy? Or see a soddin' shrink for your mental issues.
Where did that come from, I was agreeing with you
:LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Can't take you any where.

Cooking is one of my favourite hobby's.
As many, I love Indian food / curry. However, it's the hardest to get right by a country mile.
True Indian curry's / dishes though, are nothing like BIR which we are used to. One of my ex work colleagues was Indian, and as she knew I was into cooking, sometimes brought me something to work to take home for the evening meal. I can't really describe the difference, but it was better than you would find in your typical Indian restaurant - and often hotter.

Almost all 'Indian' restaurants are actually run by Muslims from the Sylhet district of Bangladesh. The pioneers invented a style of food using available ingredients in the UK. I like it, but it's nothing like the food I've had in regional Indian restaurants. It is based around a pre-prepared onion sauce to which ingredients are added to make the dish e.g. meat, fish, coconut, or cream, or fresh chillis and boiled potatoes. Gujarati food is nothing like food from the southern Dravidian states. Punjabi food is different again. It's a bit like characterising European food as being Italian, or Spanish.
I don't believe I was characterising anything?
We all know that most "Indian" restaurants are run by Bangladeshi's. But, they tend to be called "Indian" restaurants, so that's how most refer to them.
Unless I'm taking you the wrong way here (in which case I apologise in advance), do you just try your hardest to be argumentative?

I don't really get you sometimes?

Dude... You need a check up from the neck up..[/QUOTE]

My ex gf had a check up, or was he from Yugoslavia? Can't remember now.[/QUOTE]

Or did it feel like a Pole. ;);)

Dude... You need a check up from the neck up..

My ex gf had a check up, or was he from Yugoslavia? Can't remember now.[/QUOTE]

Or did it feel like a Pole. ;);)[/QUOTE]

To be totally honest, I DIDNT EFFIN ASK HER.
I was too upset, he was drinking my beer when I caught them in my bed together.

I really loved that beer.

So, to summarise - in a thread about turning over a new leaf, thread wise, in the new year - a humourless, but so superior lefty who can't tell the difference between race and religion.................................has jumped in and taken offence on behalf of others, where no offence existed.

This doesn't bode well, but I wish everyone a happy new year. (y)

Just a suggestion:

I wonder whether we should attempt to 'self-moderate' rather than encourage the return of mods deleting posts and threads.

To clarify, might I suggest that if someone (naming no names) posts something that someone finds offensive, the best course of action would be to simply not respond to that person. It is not necessary to put them on 'ignore'. To respond - especially in kind - serves only to encourage them.

I have been attempting to do that - refusing to respond to certain people's bile - for some time now.

Sponsored Links
Back