New Year, New Resolution - Acceptable topics for GD

Corgigrouch was extremely offensive to bolo, dismissing his qualifications and indicating that he is useless, as the quote you helpfully provide clearly shows.
Glad to see that you have changed the wording. Now you are getting somewhere (y)

Hey gasbag, he was offensive, irrespective of your disingenuous nonsense. And it looks like bolo took offence. I'll say you seem to be a total @rsehole. Does that sound like an insult or not?

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
:)
Corgigrouch was extremely offensive to bolo, dismissing his qualifications and indicating that he is useless, as the quote you helpfully provide clearly shows.
Glad to see that you have changed the wording. Now you are getting somewhere (y)

Hey gasbag, he was offensive, irrespective of your disingenuous nonsense. And it looks like bolo took offence. I'll say you seem to be a total @rsehole. Does that sound like an insult or not?

You underestimate me WWT! I have been on this forum for 11 or so years and am too long in the tooth to let replies to my posts in threads bother me. Hand on heart, I didn't give CGs comment about my usefulness, a second thought. If I had, I would have replied that at 80 years old, I get as much satisfaction from my job today, as I did when I graduated all those years ago. And if the members here, their children or grandchildren needed tutoring in maths, or any other subject for exam preparation, people like me are the first port of call.

And the reason I bowed out? Perhaps I should first tell you why I stayed so long on GD this time round. Reading through the various posts, I was appalled to see some members were using any excuse to turn any given thread into a venue for racism, bigotry and even sacrilege. I therefore went out of my way to highlight this fact by quoting the DIYnot rules etc in posts, as well as reporting some of what I considered to be offensive post. I don't apologise for that.

Oh, and the reason I made an exit is that I gave up playing cowboys and indians , shooting arrows and bullets back and forth, when I was a boy. And as soon as I get my plumbing problem (not my waterworks) sorted, I shall be gone.

PS: Good luck to all in this new year, 2016.:)

Sponsored Links
Back